Pages:

Quick.Cart v1.0 rc2 - released!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-09 06:25

beholder - thank you for this test ... we will try to fix it

wizzud

No avatar

2005-12-09 18:48

You have to be dead careful with the use of 'clear'. IE and Netscape both restrict the clear to the containing block, but Opera and Firefox clear right back to page level! Big problem.

Beholder

No avatar

2005-12-12 00:09

it would be nice to be able to set up the price number format in the way PHP function number_format() allows. Mainly for setting the space (or any other character) between the thousands. It should be easy enough to implement via the function mentioned, it's however beyond my ability so far.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-12 07:16

beholder - you can change it by edit tPrice( ) function

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-14 12:15

Beholder - we changed templates - i think it is fixed ... could You check it the same way that You checked before. We create some diferent situations to check it but maybe we are blind :)

If it will be correct we will release rc3 with some changes

Beholder

No avatar

2005-12-14 15:55

So far I have checked it with the CSS version you have uploaded to your post-RC2 demo on monday (I did it on monday too, but testing takes time, so I report now). It looks very fine, I think it's prime for RC3.

You say you changed templates (plural). I tested ONLY the new CSS file with the older files from the RC2, I have no idea what changes you guys made to other template files. So far it's very stable / looks great. When you release RC3, I will upgrade and rigorously test it.

Floyds

No avatar

2005-12-14 16:20

And again I didn't got a e-mail that this version was released..

But still I've got it anyway...

Dutch Support for Quick.Cart

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-14 17:45

soon (few days) we will release rc3 ... some changes in php and especially in templates

Beholder

No avatar

2005-12-14 18:34

just one more quick RC2 nag:

when you put some QC content text between <> it would not display at all in both IE or Opera. The html source has the text inside properly, just browsers don't display it. I know this is a very minuscule thing, deal with it in any way you want.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-14 21:35

beholder ... put anything in html between < > and it will not display

Beholder

No avatar

2005-12-15 01:53

oh, ok. Right.

Andrea

No avatar

2005-12-15 13:44

Just one suggestion to make it fit also for the italian market. It's possibile to add one extra field in the customer registration? To issue an invoice we need to have this extra field called "Codice Fiscale/Partita IVA". It's a mandatory field because without it we cannot issue the invoice.

I don't think that this will be much trouble for you but it's very very important for us here...

Thanks a lot

Andrea Marucci (andrea [dot] marucci[at] shift[dot

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-15 14:43

Andrea - in basic Quick.Cart You will not have this but You can add it... take a look in older topics about new order fields

Andrea

No avatar

2005-12-15 15:22

Thanks, I'll look now. I've translated the last RC version. Where can I send the file translated?

Andrea Marucci (andrea [dot] marucci[at] shift[dot

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-12-15 15:38

andrea - http://opensolution.org/contact/

witaj.net

Steel

No avatar

2005-12-16 10:58

Adding a product:

-> Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /web/htdocs/www.team-centurion.com/home/melasiti/sito6/catalogo/core/products-ad min.php on line 1 <-

Why?

wizzud

No avatar

2005-12-16 11:17

Steel - Search the forum! A simple search on 'parse' would reveal ...

Pages:
about us | contact