Orders disappear

Melker

No avatar

2005-06-15 08:35

Hi!

I have a problem with orders not being saved. A confimation-mail is sent to the customer but I don´t get an order-mail and the order doesn´t show in the orderlist.
Everything has worked great until today.
Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Melker

Foobar

No avatar

2005-11-09 12:13

Hi Melker,

I have exactly the same problem . . . . :-(
Did you ever solve the fault?????

Everything was working fine and now it's all gone wrong. I am getting " undefined offset: 1 " errors and my oerders have disapperared and I can't view the old one's either . . . . :-(

TREEWOOD PLEASE HELP US ( sorry to shout but I really need help and don't want to swap to Oscommerce or Zencart )

Cheers

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-11-09 13:17

do you install other plugins like sendEmailToClient etc?

marcopolo

No avatar

2005-11-09 14:23

did you set your chmod 777 rights correctly ?

Foobar

No avatar

2005-11-10 14:17

Hi Treewod and Marcopolo,

Yes all folder rights are correct and I have some other plugins installed as well.
Everything has been working fine for a couple of months and now I've got problems :-(

Any ideas guys???

cheers

treewood (OpenSolution)

2005-11-10 14:28

foobar - what plugins you have installed?

Foobar

No avatar

2005-11-10 15:50

Hi Treewood,

I think it may be solved now??? I basically have reinstalled a fresh version of QC with the appropriate plugins and copied all the relevant template files and databses over. The only thing is that I appear to have lost all previous products from orders but luckily have a hard copy up to date. I don't know why or how??? the database could get wiped but will keep an eye on things over the next week or two???

Could you please also help me Treewood with adding extra fields to the products form in the admin area. I followed the instructions from thread : http://opensolution.org/forum/index.php?p=readTopic&nr=1019
but no luck . . . :-(
Please please please help as I would like to have a manufacturer field (text) and a quantity field (numeric) when adding products in the admin area.

I know you are a god of QC having read lots of posts on the forum.

Thanx

about us | contact