voucher and discount together.

deejayke

2013-02-21 11:01

i already installed the plugin oneVoucher on Quick.Cart 6V0. How can i add the plugin oneDiscount to the script too?

» Quick.Cart v6.x

jans

2013-04-05 14:04

I have the same question? can anybody help whit this?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2013-04-05 14:20

Is there problem with installing oneDiscount and oneVoucher together?

jans

2013-04-06 09:25

Yes It give an error

jans

2013-04-09 09:49

I have this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PUBLIC in /mnt/web2/d2/33/51965033/htdocs/bandzo/N/core/orders.php on line 153

jans

2013-04-09 09:53

Sript oneDiscount and oneVoucher:

$sProducts.( ( isset( $aData['fDiscount'] ) && !empty( $aData['fDiscount'] ) )
? "\n-------\n".$lang['Info_discount'].''.$aData['fDiscount'].'%' : null )."\n------------------------\n".( isset( $_SESSION['oneDiscount'] ) ? "\n-------\n".$lang['Info_discount'].''.$config['discount_percent'].'%' : null )."\n------------------------\n".( isset( $aData['iShipping'] ) ? $lang['Order_customer_shipping']."\n------------------------\n".$aData['mShipping'].' ('.$aData['mPayment'].') = '.$this->aOrders[$iOrder]['sPaymentShippingPrice'].' '.$config['currency_symbol']."\n\n" : null ).$lang['Summary_cost'].': '.$this->aOrders[$iOrder]['sOrderSummary'].' '.$config['currency_symbol']."\n------------------------\n".$lang['Check_order_status_url']."\n".$sOrderUrlEmail."\n-------------------\n".$lang['Order_customer_email_foot'] );
$aSend['sTopic'] = $lang['Order_customer_info_title'].$iOrder;
$aSend['sSender'] = $GLOBALS['config']['orders_email'];

jans

2013-04-09 10:23

The problems are in the setting van core/orders.php all that you must integrade.

tomasgulas

2013-07-16 05:36

I have discount and voucher plugins together and without error. But work not correct together. works only discout. if I uninstall discount, voucher works correct, not together. together are show but in order not. Sorry for my bad english

jans

2013-07-27 14:13

Can you tel me how it is in your script, below is the script i have installed what is wrong? can you help me?

$sProducts.( ( isset( $aData['fDiscount'] ) && !empty( $aData['fDiscount'] ) )
? "\n-------\n".$lang['Info_discount'].''.$aData['fDiscount'].'%' : null )."\n------------------------\n".( isset( $_SESSION['oneDiscount'] ) ? "\n-------\n".$lang['Info_discount'].''.$config['discount_percent'].'%' : null )."\n------------------------\n".( isset( $aData['iShipping'] ) ? $lang['Order_customer_shipping']."\n------------------------\n".$aData['mShipping'].' ('.$aData['mPayment'].') = '.$this->aOrders[$iOrder]['sPaymentShippingPrice'].' '.$config['currency_symbol']."\n\n" : null ).$lang['Summary_cost'].': '.$this->aOrders[$iOrder]['sOrderSummary'].' '.$config['currency_symbol']."\n------------------------\n".$lang['Check_order_status_url']."\n".$sOrderUrlEmail."\n-------------------\n".$lang['Order_customer_email_foot'] );
$aSend['sTopic'] = $lang['Order_customer_info_title'].$iOrder;
$aSend['sSender'] = $GLOBALS['config']['orders_email'];

tcooney

2015-08-25 23:07

Has anyone resolved this issue of installing oneDiscount and oneVoucher together yet? I have installed oneVoucher but when I try to install oneDiscount I get an error to alter the file "../core/orders.php " as the instructions state in step 16 in the oneDiscount info. That area of the "../core/orders.php " file is already modified by another so it's not a simple find/replace as described in their steps.

---The Instructions say to do this:

16) Edit file: core/orders.php

Find code: $sProducts."\n

Replace with: $sProducts.( isset( $_SESSION['oneDiscount'] ) ? "\n-------\n".$lang['Info_discount'].''.$aData['fDiscount'].'%' : null )."\n

--- the closest thing that matches in my core/orders.php file is this:

$sProducts = $this->listProducts( $iOrder, true );

any help would be appreciated... Thanks...

TCooney

about us | contact