2007-02-10 16:06

Looking for a good template creator for Quick Cart 1.4 or Quick CMS 1.0
CSS files only or full template files
Will pay 10 pounds for each one used.

» Quick.Cart v1.x

Richard Bailey

idaryl

2007-02-11 09:20

I've been screwing with both CMS and QC layouts from day one, and I can tell you its not an easy task - so to offer 10 pounds for all that work --- simply (in my humble opinion) ... is insulting. Why am I saying this? obviously you have been looking into it yourself and realized its not that "simple" - so if anyone is willing to do this for that little, I guess they are way undercharging themselves.

I wonder how much "flak" I get for this entry??

baileytech

No avatar

2007-02-11 09:52

so to be insulting idaryl
i was having a bit of trouble changing layouts to make them all different forom each other, i just thought that someone who had a lot of experience with QC and CMS may be able to do them easy.

sorry, i guess not

i'll keep trying then :)

Richard Bailey

idaryl

2007-02-11 10:12

Actually I've been trying to enlist help to do just that thing you need - (a fully commented stylesheet/s) so the users of this really quite nice package can be a little "creative" with their layouts - I've not had much success (unfortunately) Ive been privately in contact with a few people here and approached them with the idea, but, not many bites.

Its a slow process and at the moment I only have about half, of the currently used stylesheets commented with what is and what they do (the individual styles that is) its time consuming - change/upload/refresh/see the change in action/ add a comment to the sheet [actually you would think the originators of this would give a really in-depth breakdown of them... [ ? guys ?? ]

If you want a copy of this - give me an address, ok?

baileytech

No avatar

2007-02-11 10:33

hey that would be very helpful thanx idaryl

addy is dickery@bigfoot.com

Richard Bailey

idaryl

2007-02-11 11:11

I'll send it with an assurance that you "add" to this, and ACTUALLY reply!! so I can complete this project. After all, this will be something everybody can benefit from, not be just a "forgotten freebie"

Is it a Deal???

baileytech

No avatar

2007-02-11 11:40

sure
no problem

this could be a great help to everyone using QC and CMS

Richard Bailey

idaryl

2007-02-11 11:49

QC is a breeze compared to CMS - I'll send the QC stuff rightaway

baileytech

No avatar

2007-02-11 15:26

Received with thanx will take a look at it and get back to you

Richard Bailey

iculture

No avatar

2008-03-09 14:00

hi, can abybody help me with integration of my css template to working one under quick.cart? send me info how much it might cost at: artur@ikultura.net
thank you!

artur

about us | contact