Pages:

Quick.Cart v2.0 beta - released!

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-30 15:45

New Quick.Cart v2.0 beta released.

Changes are here (if someone is good in english, please translate better that we):
http://opensolution.org/download/Quick.Cart/changeLog.txt

You can test this version here:
http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/v2.0/

There is no download version of v2.0 beta. After we will fix all bugs You write in this
topic we will release v2.0-rc1 and this version will be in download.

Please test all You want, especially:
- order something in different languages
- check cart in different browsers
- search for products
- gallery show - does big images show correctly

Marik

No avatar

2006-10-30 15:53

can we log in as admin?

and for the persons who have bought an older version
do they get a update?

Marik

No avatar

2006-10-30 15:57

admin-admin works fine ;)
What do you mean with:
Database is restored 3 times a day

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-30 16:05

Marik - we mean that database is restored 3 times a day... if You change something it will lose in few hours and original database will return

serene

No avatar

2006-10-30 17:23

treewood, I want to know if there is a possibility for me or someone else to have more than a currency symbol when inserting products in the database. For my little shop , I have some products whose price is in dollars, and other products with price in euros. How can I do that ?

Just little old me ...

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-30 17:45

serene - i see 2 options: create another price field in products form but it will be big modification or ... create another language (in QC v2.0) and one language will have prices in EUR and another in DOLARS ... strange way but it is possible

Shadowed

No avatar

2006-10-30 17:47

When this QC will be awailable for download ?

Shadowed

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-30 17:50

Shadowed - it depends how many bugs users will find

serene

No avatar

2006-10-30 18:16

Treewood , I'd rather try modifying the products form ....... if you can tell me how to modify it ...... I'm a beginner in php fusion, and pure php ...... now that's a real problem :D:D:D if you cand help me modify products form let me know . Thwnk you in advance. Monica, aka Serene

Just little old me ...

RogerP

No avatar

2006-10-30 20:54

Treewood - I see two sites with each in there own language, with one administration tool. Will it also be posible to use product number 1 en both the languages?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-30 21:53

RogerP - You said number or ID ? If ID it is possible

NickRice

No avatar

2006-10-31 06:56

Another important thing to test will be the compatibility of existing plugin's with the new version.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-31 07:31

NickRice - to many changes i think ... most plugins need to be changed

Roger

No avatar

2006-10-31 09:57

What i mean is to ad the same product in both the sites with two discriptions in one take. ( so fill in the description in english and polish in one product screen.

thanks

roger

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-31 15:03

Roger - it is now impossible and hard to do because this is not MySQL database but Flat Files ... it is not good to save all in one file ... easier and better (we think) way is to save in seperate files for example db/pl_products.php and db/en_products.php

Roger

No avatar

2006-10-31 16:50

I know it is flat files, and saving it in two files is good. But if I have two description input fields in one product ID ( for example a field for polish and one for enlish) so one db/products.php and two db/pl_products_ext.php and db/en_products_ext.php.
(Pictures have to be uploaded only once etc.)

This is not impossible I think in the flat files concept.
It would be great

roger

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-10-31 20:32

Roger - yes but implementation is harder and we don't want to create revolution of PHP code. we choose simple method from Quick.Cms.

Jo

No avatar

2006-11-01 03:19

The menu_image.gif & menu_sub_image.gif in categories menu disappear on rollover (using Firefox & IE).

Jo

No avatar

2006-11-01 03:21

Also, the new design is looking great :)

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-11-01 08:34

Jo - please send screen shot

Pages:
about us | contact