- TinyMCE Editor installed and enabled for longDescription field for products and categories
- added code (index.php, templates/page.tpl) to display elapsed time to generate page.
- added a modified version of default.css so categories menu can be displayed to right or left ( right.css, default.css) from Admin section
- also a drop shadow added to main frontend (*.css, templates/page.tpl)
- slight modification in installation of older plugins (lastProduct, randomProduct, productsInRow) to respond to enable/disable actions of pluginManager
- added two lang definitions (en.php) - titles for lastProduct, randomProduct plugins
- modification of lastProduct.tpl and randomProduct.tpl to make use of titles
- slightly modified basketSummary so now it displays items in basket and basket total (added a variable in basketSummary.php, two lang-variables in en.php, and modify basketsummary.tpl accordingly)
- modified actions_admin/orders.php so now clicking on 'Add to basket' no more gets you to the basket
1. Admin section - > user: admin password: admin 2. Various categories and products added to demonstrate capabilities of script 3. 3 Couriers added, for bandedCouriers plugin functionality 4. 1 test order so the ordersStatistics plugin to show something 5. test attributes defined, for the productAttributes plugin functionality 6. right.css selected template 7. htmlMailOrderDetails plugin disabled - configure mail sending options and then enable from pluginManager 8. rest of plugins enabled and with implicit settings (see docs for each) 9. all modifications commented (hope I didn't forget anything)
Claps -- thank you for answering, but cookies are enabled in my Opera 9 :( + QCart_loaded 1.4 -- Lightbox doesn`t work in IE 6.0 -- dark background without gallery and IE propose to download picture (in others applications with LightBoxGallery my IE works well)
OK so I figured out that you disable the bank check and ther settings to enable paypal? why? dont you think it would be better to have them all available?. Anyway, after a successful order the page is replaced by the paypal window (same window) it would be better idf the paypal window opened in a new/blank page, so the user never leaves the shopping cart - isnt the code for that somewhere in the forum here? I think the code is housed in the messages.tpl page.