http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/demo/

Changelog is here:
http://opensolution.org/download/Quick.Cart/changeLog.txt

Changes:
1. 3 bug fixes with 1 small! security fix
2. script optimization
3. some functional changes:
a) server time difference
b) after filling up the form and the order, you won't lose this informations even you will go back to the shop, because they are saved and kept for order completion.

Changed files:
index.php
actions_admin/orders.php
actions_client/orders.php
config/general.php
core/products.php
core/orders.php
core/orders-admin.php
core/orders-ff.php
core/other.php
js/orders.js // changed file name ordersCouriers.js to orders.js
templates/default.css
templates/messages.tpl
templates/orders_delivery.tpl
templates/orders_print.tpl
templates/admin/config_form.tpl
templates/admin/menu.css
templates/admin/style.css
lang/ // changed files in lang directory

We added 1 variable to language files: english and polish. Please download them and translate into Your language and send us on: info (aatt) opensolution (dott) org.

Database structure is not changed if You have QC 1.x (1.1, 1.2 etc). You can copy files from 'db/' and 'files/' directory and after update php and tpl files.

If You want an update from Quick.Cart v1.3. Check the changes using the Total Commander. Select a file in QC 1.3 (first column) and the same file in QC 1.4 (second column) and click in menu 'Files' > 'Compare by Content'. You will find any changes we've done.

Jo

No avatar

2006-09-19 11:52

Great, thanks guys =)

I look forward to Claps' Loaded version now.

Claps

2006-09-19 15:26

Hello everybody.
After downloading the new QC 1.4 and loading it with plugins, all that I can tell right now is that all plugins installed in QCLoaded v.1.3 work with QC v.1.4. Supplimentary, I installed and tested TinyMCE editor and OnlineStatistics v.0.2 and found working.
I will keep testing and probably tomorrow I will pack and release the new loaded version of QC.
Best regards.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-19 15:51

Claps - check especially file actions_client/orders.php and how it works. order id is now storage in session. check differences this file between v1.3 and v1.4

ProSam

No avatar

2006-09-19 16:10

Whats the admin demo login? I'd like to see if there are any major diferences.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-19 16:53

ProSam - there is no admin demo login. download QC v1.4 and try. It will take You max 2 minutes

epomysl

No avatar

2006-09-20 08:49

In with file you found "1 small! security fix" - can I change/upload new files to v1.3 of shop?

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-21 07:20

epomysl - please read my first post and "how to" upgrade. it will be easy.

lotte

No avatar

2006-09-21 15:48

Hi Treewood,

You looked at my site before: http://www.zwangerschapspagina.nl/shop/
I do not want to touch the tpl files cause I changed a lot.

Overwriting my index.php with the one provided in 1.4 isn't a problem I think.
Overwriting both orders.php files from actions_admin and actions_client folders also no problem.
I edited the new config/general.php file with my own details so I can upload that one too.
All files from the core folder can be uploaded too I think.
ordersCouriers.js don't know if I can rename and change that file cause of my own tpl files.
The templates folder I use is totally diferent from the original and comparing files is not an option cause the program indicates that everything is different from the other.

What do you suggest?

With kind regards,
Lotte

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-21 18:23

lotte - hmm... then there is problem. please download QC v1.3 and see changes between templates in QC v1.3 and QC v1.4. As i see You know HTML good (thanks God) and You will find changes and what You need to delete and insert. You need only think few minutes to know what to change. For example in templates/orders_delivery.tpl You need to insert some code to input's type=''text'' and link to JavaScript. My problem is that I dont remember what we changed in details :) If I want to know i will do that what i say. Compare :)

lotte

No avatar

2006-09-21 23:17

Maybe it's an idea for future releases to keep track of the code changes. Certainly for heavily changed shops this would be much easier, for example:

Open: core/products.php
Find: $aList['sNameUrl'] = change2Url( $aList['sName'] );
Replace with: if( isset( $aCategories[$aList['iProduct']] ) )

Thanks for your answer though and I'll start comparing :)

Lotte

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-22 09:47

lotte - it is good idea. thanks. maybe we will have enought time to do this :) ... sometimes info about new QC, changing documentation, instruction etc. takes more time then changes PHP, HTML and CSS code and upgrade'ing ... it is sad but it is true :/

Ned

No avatar

2006-09-22 12:01

But the reverse is also true!
If we change a Q.C version _WE_ should keep a list of the changes we made :-)
Total Commander or similar is very useful for this.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-09-23 10:09

Ned - i think it is good idea too.

esion

No avatar

2006-11-03 19:46

a czy jest gdzies opisane jak zrobic upgrade z 1.3 do 1.4?
mam troche mojego kodu w plikach i nie chcialbym go utracic
widze ze z 15 plikow zostalo zmienionych
ktos ma pomysl jak zrobic taki upgrade? Pewnie wielu z Was go juz robilo

wewior (OpenSolution)

2006-11-03 20:47

najlepiej pobierz "czysta" wersje QC 1.3 i porownaj ze swoja, jesli zmieniales cos w plikach ktore musisz przeniesc z wersji 1.4, po prostu dopisz zmiany...

about us | contact