htmlMailOrderDetails v.2.0
ordersStatistics v.1.0
imageWatermark v.1.4 updated
productsInRow v.1.2 updated
lastProduct v.0.3 updated
randomProduct v.0.3 updated
basketSummary v.2.0 updated, modified

ENHANCEMENTS:
- slight modification in installation of plugins lastProduct, randomProduct, productsInRow to respond to enable/disable actions of pluginManager
- added two lang definitions (en.php) - titles for lastProduct, randomProduct plugins
- modification of lastProduct.tpl and randomProduct.tpl to make use of titles
- slightly modified basketSummary so now it displays items in basket and basket total (added a variable in basketSummary.php, two lang-variables in en.php, and modify basketsummary.tpl accordingly)
- added a modified version of default.css so categories menu can be displayed to right or left ( right.css, default.css) from Admin section
- modified actions_admin/orders.php so now clicking on 'Add to basket' no more gets you to the basket

ONLINE DEMO available

You can download it from here http://www.vbabes-cv.ro/claps/. For any problems you can contact me on this forum or qcloaded@gmail.com.

theaxe

2006-07-03 23:47

Claps,

Great, thanx for this. I just downloaded it and am going to test it very soon.

Greetz,

Axel

~Jo

No avatar

2006-07-04 01:52

I have been playing around with this for hours, it all works great so far! I have never tried any of the plugins on previous versions so this is great for helping me learn how it all works.

Thank you! QuickCart just gets better and better =)

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-07-04 07:40

Claps - nice. If You want support this loaded version we can do for You catalog example: opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/ and there put qcms and You will put there information, download etc?

Claps

2006-07-04 07:51

Ok, no problem at all. I already sent you a message telling you about supporting loaded version, asking for permission for Your demo that I already "steal" it from site, but since I received no answer I lauched this little site on o domain that i administer with a small demo. It will be great to make it this way, on opensolution.org.

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-07-04 07:53

Claps - please send to us email again. maybe we wasn't get it.

Claps

2006-07-04 07:54

oh, I was thinking at the same thing. You can contact me on popescu.claudiu@gmail.com.

Claps

2006-07-04 08:00

wrong reading. The message to you wast sent using contact form on site, but bassicaly the message was about my intention on maintainig the loaded version, and asking for permission to use your demo on opensolution.org, that is already made from materials that I "steal" from site (saving pictures, copying products and categoprie content).

deneme

No avatar

2006-07-05 10:17

hello,

i logon as admin and click on productslist page a blank page come up..

what is the problem....

chmod... or something else...,

please help..........

~12345

No avatar

2006-07-05 22:32

muahah, claps great work! downloaded, tested, impressed :)
@treewood no prosze koles odwalik kawal dobrej roboty - wlasnie takiego deluxe z darmowymi wtyczkami brakowalo od samego poczatku! Czyli nie tylko mnie brakowalo. Małe nie znaczy ubogie. ;]

treewood (OpenSolution)

2006-07-06 08:30

12345 - dlatego tez udostepnilismy strone o tej wersji na naszej stronie (http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/). wersja deluxe jest ok ale juz wspolczuje claps'owi za miliard pytan do niego z powodu tego, ze cos nie dziala :P. wystarczy popatrzec na ilosc pytan o zwykly prosty sklep a co dopiero rozbudowany

~12345

No avatar

2006-07-06 14:01

Swietnie ze wersja Claps'a jest u Was, dzieki temu nie zniknie w odmętach sieci. Co do pytan o niedziałanie - na razie działa :>

compie

2006-07-09 23:22

Deneme, yes i have the same trouble, if i just this loaded, the main screen turns blanc, i just putt Wizzuds version back, and everthing is normal

????

Claps

2006-07-10 07:22

you must upload in core/products-admin.php in binary mode....

larryonov

No avatar

2006-07-10 10:30

i found one little problem, when i want to use in attributes letter like ěščřžýáí it cannot, because of these javascript...in this time i didnt find it, but..

Claps

2006-07-10 10:39

larryonov - use special characters codes ( e.g. çãâàÅ&AElig)

larryonov

No avatar

2006-07-10 10:57

once again, in templates/admin/productattributes.tpl on line 66 is regexp: ^[\\w]+$, it not allow use very regularly letters in my language (cz), like for example á or ý etc. I solwed the problem I delete this regexp, because i cannt write regexps ;)

Claps

2006-07-10 19:39

larryonov - tested on demo, works with special characters code, without deleting anything from .tpl, see http://opensolution.org/Quick.Cart/loaded/demo/ on Apple PowerBook 17-inch 1.67GHz product attribute, both on UserInput and normal attributes group.

larryonov

No avatar

2006-07-10 21:03

claps - i ment in administration, when i want to name group, i cant use letters with diacritics. howg ;)

compie

2006-07-10 21:26

Hi Claps, now its weird, i use smartftp, i delete the old quickcart, instal loaded, en then i gett a blanc screen, little frustated i delet the hole dir, start a new one(diferent name) and now the shops works??????? still using smartftp and the standard setup.

Pages:
about us | contact