No pluginManager in menubar

Joop

No avatar

2006-04-20 13:00

Installed the PluginManager but connot find it in the admin menubar.
When I type: store/admin.php?p=pluginsEdit it shows up fine.
Can anyone help?

Joop

No avatar

2006-04-20 14:18

I found out that in fact I get no "mousover" items at all, like under products "ad products" or under categories "ad category"....

wizzud

No avatar

2006-04-20 21:29

What browser? Do you have JavaScript enabled?

Joop

No avatar

2006-04-20 23:26

Foxfire with JavaScript enabled...
QC V 1.2

Joop

No avatar

2006-04-20 23:27

I mean firefox ;-)

wizzud

No avatar

2006-04-21 09:14

First, do a quick visual check using View Source to check that the page's actual HTML is as you would expect, even though it might not be displaying properly.
Then, on Firefox's menu, under Tools, do you have the option JavaScript Console? If, so,Clear it down, refresh your screen, then see if that console reports any errors or warnings immediately after the refresh and after moving over the menu options.
By the way, if you don't already have it the Web Developer extension to Firefox is excellent for just this sort of scenario (link below ...).

Joop

No avatar

2006-04-21 20:42

Hi Wizzud,
Did all the above (have the option Javascript console), did keep getting error messages the Firefox lower bar about errors in line 41-45 depending on the QC item I clicked.
I could not find any error in the code even after having it checked for a dozen times so I finally decided to start all over installing QC to be shure I don't take up anybody's (your) time without being shure there is a code-error somewhere.
Installed QC and it's plugin manager and yes, it's working now. I'm going to start tonight installing some plugins!

Thanks a million for your help. People like you keep people like me going. Downloaded the Web Developer extension, it'a great addon!

Regards from the Netherlands, Joop

about us | contact