Product attributes plugin for Cart v6

nakit

2017-07-23 11:02

Is there any possibility to buy just product attributes plugin for QuickCart v6. I am using QuickCart 6.2 for more than 3 years and it has been Ok like it is, until we decided to start selling some products which require different sizes, colors etc. I know someone would recommend QuickCart EXT, but all we need is product attributes and no more additional functionalities. What is important is that the customer can select the same product twice with different attributes without adding just a quantity of the same product in basket. Part about saving ORDERS in ADMIN is not important.

If not possible to buy the plugin, can someone please explain how to avoid product ID comparison in basket and add the same product multiple times in new rows, so I can make some changes in the script and create something like product attributes. To my knowledge, part of the code which is responsible for listing products in basket is in CORE/orders.php inside the List products in basket FUNCTION.

Any help would be appreciated and I am ready to pay some money for this help or work. Thank you.

» Quick.Cart v6.x

grafiQa

2017-07-23 11:21

I don't think so. Buy Ext version. More plugins, more capabilities.

nakit

2017-07-23 11:31

Hello grafiQa,
Thanks for quick answer, but as I said in the post above, we don't need more capabilities, we don't even look at Orders in admin or anything else. Everything is in the mail and it works great. We don't need stock control, saving orders etc. It must be possible to change, let's say product ID by concatenation of some sort while it has been listed in basket or list products by something other than Product ID so the same product can be put in basket in the new row.
I have tried some things, but couldn't figure it out.

nakit

2017-07-23 11:38

Can you at least tell me where in the code is the line or the lines which are responsible for comparing product ID before adding quantity to existing quantity of the same product in the basket. I know that pressing Add to basket takes the product ID and using it for putting products in the basket, but the process of comparing IDs I can not find.

boboo

2017-07-24 20:22

The comparison Prod ID is done in the saveBasket function (core/orders.php).
Within the foreach loop, there is a

if( isset( $aBasket[$iOrder][$iProduct] ) )

statement.
It is responsible for adding a new product, or changing the quantity if the product already exists.

boboo :-)

nakit

2017-07-29 18:27

Thans Boboo,
Can you please help in getting around this product ID comparison. Can it be switched off so every time you add the product that already exists in the basket, it would be added as new one in the new row. Thanks.

about us | contact