Upgrade from qc 4.1 to 6.7 - basket empty error

saveuse

2016-11-28 10:40

Hi,

I have upgrade from qc 4.1 to 6.7. When i add item to basket, the basket always empty. Anyone can help?

» Quick.Cart v6.x

Wickfut

2017-01-20 08:54

I have the same problem. Anybody solve this?

openzibi

2017-01-20 09:20

Pages/ Basket/Advanced/Theme/order-step-1.php
Ordeder form: order-step-2.php
Order details: order-step-3.php

StudioStrona.pl

Wickfut

2017-01-20 10:09

I don't have an 'order details' page!

openzibi

2017-01-20 10:37

You can add this subpage and change default theme from page.php to order-step-3.php

StudioStrona.pl

Wickfut

2017-01-20 10:38

Dear openzibi, if I email you the cpanel & admin login details, could you have a quick look? Just a few minutes, that's all I ask...

JoCraddock

2018-01-28 23:17

I am new to quick.cart, installed Quick.Cart 6.7 via Softaculous and it is *perfect* for a brief (six weeks), small menu (12 items) lunch series at the church where I'm the webmaster. It worked perfectly in Firefox 56.0.x, but now in Firefox Quantum (58.0) and in Chrome and iOS, the basket in #menu1 does not appear on any page. The order proceeds as expected in Firefox Quantum, but in Chrome and iOS, goes directly to "Basket is empty" instead of the order details page.

1) Why isn't the shopping basket icon and status appearing in Chrome/iOS/latest Firefox?

2) Page process in Firefox: index.php - make item selection, and "Add to Basket" generates basket.15. "Continue shopping" goes back to index.php; click "checkout" and order-form.16 is generated. "Send order" generates order-details.18, and emails are sent correctly to customer and admin address.

3) Page process in Chrome/iOS: index.php - make item selection, and "Add to Basket" generates basket.15. "Continue shopping" goes back to index.php; click "checkout" and order-form.16 is generated with "Basket is empty"

Help?!

JoCraddock

Guido

2018-01-29 23:57

Hi JoCraddock,

With your kind of problems I advice you to contact one of the webmasters listed here:
http://opensolution.org/opensolution-partners.html

My personal experience: there's only a small chance you will find a solution on this forum, because the main language here is Polish. There are only a few users who give support in English.

Guido

JoCraddock

2018-01-30 03:02

Thank you, Guido. As it turns out, part of the problem was my error -- I'd noted 5.6 php ver on my server, when it was actually 5.5 (SQL was 5.6). When I added 5.6 php, it worked in Chrome and Safari (iOS). However, Firefox Quantum is still not showing the basket in the Menu#1 area, nor, now adding items to the basket... I guess I'm getting the value I paid...

Thanks, again.

Guido

2018-01-30 10:56

Hi,

Does the demo work in Firefox Quantum?
http://demo.opensolution.org/Quick.Cart.Ext/?sLanguage=en

I like QuickCart because it's a light weight and very fast CMS. My number one choice for a simple shop, in combination with a payment gateway such as PayPal. But (English) support for the free version is limited.

Guido

about us | contact