Mobile friendly

Sil

2015-05-04 12:22

Hi guys,

I like this new version of Quick.CMS (v6), but, I am not sure if I can change the skin. And also, what is very important, how do I make it mobile friendly? This skin (the only I could find) is not mobile friendly at all. In the older version we had the opportunity to find more skins.

Honestly, I am thinking to upgrade to the paid version, but first I need to build up my bases of the business with the free version. I would not want to migrate on another application. Yours are the best.

Kind regards,
Silviu

» Quick.Cms v6.x

Roni

2015-05-04 14:06

I think you should read the license. You can change a lot in layout except few things.

CMS has prepared styles for mobile. But you may need to add viewport in header if you want to use it:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />

I do that almost every time.

There are additional skins, part of it is available only for partners or paid version but some are free to downloadz:
http://opensolution.org/download/quick-cms-and-quick-cms-ext-skins.html
But to be true I think pro website should have individual layout.

janoo

2015-05-05 09:13

Hi Roni, I tried to use your advice for mobile view but it cut 60% of my page. Do not you know any better possibility how to convert my quick.cart to mobile friendly version?
Does not exist some plugin for that?

Roman

Sil

2015-05-06 09:07

Roni,

Thanks a lot! It worked. The title went little bit wild :). But I will figure out somehow to fix it. If you have any good tips, you are welcome!

Sil

Roni

2015-05-06 13:32

You didn't send url of your site, so I can't check it.

about us | contact