htmlMailOrderDetails doesn't send mail

hars

No avatar

2005-08-07 18:41

Hello all. I installed the htmlMailOrderDetails plugin (v 0.6) according to the steps in the howto, but it doesn't send any emails neither to the admin-email nor to the buyer.

I then installed SendOrdertoBuyer and that plugin works well and sends email.

I'm running QC v 0.3.0 and i've tried with different admin adresses, but with no luck. Anybody know something i can try to get this to work?

Måns

ass

No avatar

2005-08-08 10:50

the creator dont know, what are u talkin about

dsf

hars

No avatar

2005-08-08 11:03

what i'm talking about?
i'm talking about what i should do to get the htmlMailOrderDetails plugin to work.

Måns

hars

No avatar

2005-08-14 00:48

isn't there somebody who has an ide what could be wrong? before i installed the plugin the admin got the standard order-email, but htmlmailorderdetails doesn't send a thing... is it something i could have missed even though i followed the howto?

Måns

wizzud

No avatar

2005-08-15 12:13

In plugins/htmlMailOrderDetails/htmlMailOrderDetails.php find '@mail' (line 53?) and change to 'mail' (ie. remove the '@').
Now see if you get any errors reported.

hars

No avatar

2005-08-15 22:07

great, thanks, i'll do that right away!

Måns

hars

No avatar

2005-08-15 23:16

it didn't show any errors but it still didn't send any email. then i played around with different email-accounts and all of a sudden it worked on one of them.

but since my main goal was to send an email with the full order to the admin, and an email to the client was just a bonus i decided to edit the sendordertobuyer-plugin so that it sends an email to the admin instead, and that works all the time so i think i'll settle with that.

thanks for the help though, and thanks to you wizzud for all your plugins.

Måns

about us | contact