Auto print when an order has been received

SKE

No avatar

2005-08-05 10:48

Is the a way to auto-print an order either via email plugin or from the tables? It would be nice to have the order printed immediately when received insted of doing it manually.

warny@tb5.dk

zandmanneke

No avatar

2005-08-05 13:20

Create a rule in your email program to auto print a new order mail... This should be the easiest way without mocking about in your codes.

Zandmanneke

SKE

No avatar

2005-08-05 18:48

Hey sandmanneke
Sorry - I don't consider myself as a totally newbee! How do you think that's easy? Willing to use whatever mailprogramme I need to make an "autoprint"? Pls give me a hint.
Regards

Warny

zandmanneke

No avatar

2005-08-06 12:22

Hello SKE,

Being a newbie ain't so bad. I myself use Outlook (not the Express) as a mail client and I created a rule that scans all incoming mail for a subject like "a new order bla bla". Whenever such email arrives, Outlook is triggered to put it in a special folder and print the document.

Check you email client if you can create such rules. If not, there are several external programs available which can do this for you. Just Google away for those.

Printing directly from your website would require that your site is always on in your browser...

Hope this helps!

Zandmanneke

blumen

No avatar

2005-08-25 15:03

thx.

blumen

about us | contact